KCGM Kalgoorlie Super Pit
KCGM is Herring Storer Acoustics longest ongoing continual client. We have provided acoustic consulting services to KCGM for well over 25 years.
From the early days of undertaking occupational noise surveys and environmental noise monitoring to recent times, where we undertake quarterly monitoring and assessment for mining operations, Herring Storer Acoustics has over the years provided a variety of acoustic services.
Herring Storer Acoustics, undertook the noise modelling for expansions in the mid 1990’s and subsequent modifications. Herring Storer Acoustics also provided the technical acoustic support for KCGM’s Regulations 17 approval.
Some of the services provided include :
- Occupational health surveys;
- Environmental assessments;
- Environmental noise level measurements and monitoring;
- Sound power level measurements of haul trucks;
- Investigation of noise control options; and
- Reviews of various mining activities.